MetAmazonia Digital Assets
Discover what's embedded within MetAmazonia's ecosystem "Green" Digital Assets.
The profits generated by MetAmazonia, EBCF, AmaTech, and other companies within AmaGroup will be used to support long-term forest conservation, protect biodiversity, promote sustainable development for local indigenous and traditional communities, and reduce CO2 emissions to combat climate change, poverty, and deforestation. Through the use of Web3 and blockchain technologies, MetAmazonia seeks to democratize investments and provide shared ownership of its diverse range of digital assets.
The MetAmazonia digital asset ecosystem includes three main categories of NFTs:
- 1.Impact NFTs, which support social, environmental, climate, and research and development projects carried out on the ground.
- 2.AmArt NFTs, which represent art within the MetAmazonia ecosystem.
- 3.AmaLand NFTs, which serve as digital representations of the physical land within Amazon Rio reserve.
- 2.Fungible tokens:
- AmaCO2 (Carbon Credits)
- AmaForestProducts (Non-Timber Amazonian products)
- 3.Native ecosystem's utility token:
- $MTZ (Native Utility Token)