- 1.In-metaverse utility for the ecosystem (marketplace sales, access eco-tourism events, purchase tickets, etc.)
- 2.Projects to be implemented on the ground, as well as voting on which project will be chosen
- 3.Rewards based on engagement. We’ll create dynamics inside the metaverse and on social media to reward our most active users
- 4.Vote for functionalities to be implemented in the metaverse
- 5.Transaction settlement - users will pay fees in $MTZ
AmaLand NFTs are allocated to 5 different types of stakeholders:
Public Sale: Owners and residents of MetAmazonia who have purchased and owned at least one AmaLand. Owners can explore the metaverse, earn rewards, and contribute to the ecosystem.
Strategic Partnership: Essential partners to develop new experiences and utilities inside MetAmazonia.
Foundation: organisation responsible for managing NFTs and treasury funds for the purpose of developing digital and conservation experiences in the physical forest. The foundation's NFTs are allocated together with NGOs, schools, and for the development of new social, economic, and other experiments.
Team & Advisors: all those hired or are partners in the development of MetAmazonia.
Marketing & Digital Communities: people who collaborate on tasks, content, feedback, and other activities.